Boxed Starfish Invitation Set
This awe inspiring invitation brings the creatures of the sea directly to your event invitation. The starfish separates the bride and grooms name directly attached to the stock this is double stacked to create dimension and appeal. The 5 x 7 invitation is placed perfectly in a Kraft box filled with cotton and raffia. The box is than closed with raffia and an attached starfish. Boxes are available in numerous colors. Multiple options are available for the exterior of the box including but not limited to guest envelopes, icing, guest tag or even plain exteriors. It is your special day you choose your special way to present this unique invitation.
Invitation Set Includes:
-5 x 7 boxed invitation
-3 x 5 matching response card with matching envelope of your choice
-3 x 5 matching enclosure card
Boxes are available in endless color combinations. Natural and White as shown are standard. However when making a request for additional box colors a minimum order may apply. Other corresponding pieces are available and include but are not limited to, additional enclosure cards, table numbers, matching menus, matching programs, reserved seating cards, save the date announcements, will you be my bridesmaid cards, and matching thank you cards.
Ordering Options and Process:
- You may purchase a generic sample by selecting generic sample in the drop down menu –Please note these are samples and will not be customized. All samples will arrive in a generic colors, font, and set up combination.
- To place your order for your custom invitations a deposit of $50.00 is required. You may start this process by selecting deposit in the drop down box
- During check out please include your wording for the invitation, response card, and enclosure card(s) in the provided text box. Please also include your color scheme. You can view just some of our colors at http://theextradetail.com/pages/color-options . However once your deposit is provided if you prefer we will also mail you physical color swatches and you will then be able to choose which shade you would like for each aspect of the invitation. *** If you would prefer to email us your wording, color ideas and any other custom ideas you would like to incorporate you may do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have received your deposit and your wording we will start on a proof for your review. At that time you will be able to make any changes/corrections you would like.
- Upon approval of your wording proof and selection of your colors we will create a final proof of the completed invitation. At this time you can make additional changes to ensure the invitations are exactly as you had pictured.
- Once you have approved the final proof the remaining payment is due. We will send you an invoice for payment.
- Upon receipt of payment we will move forward with your invitations and will notify you when they are shipped.
*** Shipping is free within the United States
We Also Recommend