- choose your font and font color
- choose your ribbon color
- choose your insert and invitation card color
- choose your response card and invitation envelope
*** Minimum Quantity 50
Ordering Options and Process:
- You may purchase a generic sample by selecting generic sample in the drop down menu –Please note these are samples and will not be customized. All samples will arrive in a generic colors, font, and set up combination.
** To place your order for your custom invitations you have two options. **
1. Start with a $50.00 deposit . You may start this process by selecting deposit in the drop down box and pay the remaining amount due once you have approved your final proof.
2. Purchase the total number needed at this time
- During check out please include your wording for the invitation, response card in the text box. Please also include your color scheme. However once your deposit is provided if you prefer we will also mail you physical color swatches and you will then be able to choose which shade you would like for each aspect of the invitation. *** If you would prefer to email us your wording, color ideas and any other custom ideas you would like to incorporate you may do so to email@example.com.
- Once we have received your deposit and your wording we will start on a proof for your review. At that time you will be able to make any changes/corrections you would like.
- Upon approval of your wording proof and selection of your colors we will create a final proof of the completed invitation. At this time you can make additional changes to ensure the invitations are exactly as you had pictured.
- Once you have approved the final proof the remaining payment is due. We will send you an invoice for payment.
- Upon receipt of payment we will move forward with your invitations and will notify you when they are shipped.
*** Shipping is free within the United States
** Enclosure cards can be added to the suite for and additional $.40
** Envelope printing can also be added for $.25 a print
Digital printing is included - Foil and UV printing available for an additional charge